Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dexamethasone Oral.

4/29/2010 4:45:54 AM

Reviewer: TXSis, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed to reduce some swelling in my throat as I was recovering from chemo/radiation treatment for cancer of the larynx. It worked well in that respect and was easy to use, however, the side effects were tough to deal with. After 11 days, taking 4 times a day, my feet and ankles were enormous and muscle weakness in my legs. I could barely walk, couldn't step up onto a curb or c ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2010 10:54:21 AM

Reviewer: watty5af34m, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a small infection on my lower leg around the ankel. The drug kept me awake for days made me very nervous and of corse very tired . Then became very irritable and then depressed and still very irritable. An over all bad experence. I only took the drug for 4 days. then stopped it,and now 6 days later still not doing well.

2/11/2010 1:09:41 AM

Reviewer: periwinkle852@yahoo.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
prescribed to me after dental surgery w/ periodontist....took 6 tabs of 0.75 mg today, day of surgery, will take 3 tabs tomorrow and 2 tabs the following day, then no more...My thinking seems clear, very high / low mood swings, hunger is there and absolutely no pain anywhere today, not even the usual joint pain from arthritis. Note I did take other drugs, including Darvocet for pain but I had the ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2010 10:24:34 PM

Reviewer: Katherine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this drug due to an infection in my jaw --- the point was to reduce inflammation. I am a type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump and I had to stop taking it after my first dose because I can not keep my blood sugar any lower than 495. I have taken almost 3 days worth of insulin in one day with unsuccessful control. I would not recommend to other diabetics.

10/26/2009 3:51:55 PM

Reviewer: NelsonRoth, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking it for Lichen Planus of the tongue. Two years of preventing more severe outbreaks. The ulcers and lesions remain present.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.