Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dexamethasone Oral.

2/14/2010 10:54:21 AM

Reviewer: watty5af34m, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a small infection on my lower leg around the ankel. The drug kept me awake for days made me very nervous and of corse very tired . Then became very irritable and then depressed and still very irritable. An over all bad experence. I only took the drug for 4 days. then stopped it,and now 6 days later still not doing well.

2/11/2010 1:09:41 AM

Reviewer: periwinkle852@yahoo.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
prescribed to me after dental surgery w/ periodontist....took 6 tabs of 0.75 mg today, day of surgery, will take 3 tabs tomorrow and 2 tabs the following day, then no more...My thinking seems clear, very high / low mood swings, hunger is there and absolutely no pain anywhere today, not even the usual joint pain from arthritis. Note I did take other drugs, including Darvocet for pain but I had the ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2010 10:24:34 PM

Reviewer: Katherine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this drug due to an infection in my jaw --- the point was to reduce inflammation. I am a type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump and I had to stop taking it after my first dose because I can not keep my blood sugar any lower than 495. I have taken almost 3 days worth of insulin in one day with unsuccessful control. I would not recommend to other diabetics.

10/26/2009 3:51:55 PM

Reviewer: NelsonRoth, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking it for Lichen Planus of the tongue. Two years of preventing more severe outbreaks. The ulcers and lesions remain present.

10/9/2009 8:20:50 PM

Reviewer: Sarah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently taking a 6 day pack for an allergy to poison ivy. I am on day 3 and have had bad side effects. I feel like I have a very very hard heart beat. The 2nd day I was so dizzy I fell, constant heart burn. Today has been confusing, and I have presented anxiety. In the evening I have been experiencing dryness. It feels as though my whole body is dry, dehydrated. On a good note, the poison i ... Show Full Comment