Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Stimate Nasl.

7/28/2014 9:58:02 AM

Reviewer: Rebekkah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Whenever I take Stimate Nasal Spray, I get a flushed face and laugh at everything. They noticed this in the hospital when they were testing how well Stimate would work with me and told me that it's normal to get "giddy." Now I have dentist's that think I'm high on weed when I go in to get a filling or when I got my wisdom teeth extracted. Other than the dentist's, this th ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2012 12:50:09 PM

Reviewer: jetaime061607, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
my daughter has von willebrands shes 9 and she has been able to take this with no problem she used to take amicar but i couldnt get her to swallow the medicine with this its so much easier and she does well after taking it.

8/4/2011 11:50:20 AM

Reviewer: sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Stimate since it came on the market many years ago, on an "as needed" basis, with no side effects. My bleeding time goes from "greater than 20 minutes" to seven or eight minutes (within normal range) within an hour after dosing. This makes it possible for me to have medical and dental procedures that doctors might otherwise be unwilling to perform. One of my daughte ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2011 10:47:32 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication does work, but the side effects are extremely nasty. I get very sick, dizzy, headache, hot flashes, sick to my stomach, things you don't want to take if you're already taking it for bleeding. I would always try to convince my mom that I didn't need it and "the bleeding would stop eventually" just to avoid taking it.

11/11/2010 7:34:59 PM

Reviewer: parish, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a horrible reaction to this drug after a c-section where my sodium went to critical levels and I was incoherent and did not respond or talk to anyone in 36 hours. My brain had swelling and I was in the ICU for 3 days. If you take this MAKE sure they monitor your sodium. The drug was effective for my bleeding but had a horrible side effect.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.