Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicloxacillin oral.

11/18/2014 2:06:31 AM

Reviewer: supersport13, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a bad cut on my upper lip from a blow to the face, it was untreated for about 20 hours so it started getting infected. the second dosage i took at night, about a hour later my body temperature was very high. My body was burning like I had a fever but my head was not hot. I was sweating badly and I could not sleep all night. I decided to stop taking the medication. Would not recommend it.

6/7/2014 8:50:38 PM

Reviewer: Corgimom14, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am so bloated in my stomach. Feels like I just finished two giant dinners. Nausea, and bad bloating.

6/24/2013 5:02:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was bit/stung by a bug which resulted in a huge swollen bump on my finger. The medicine worked well for treating it, but I did experience side effects in my throat/esophagus. I feel mild cramping, like I have food stuck in my throat and have been burping more than normal. I thought it was heartburn at first and took TUMS but that did nothing for it. Thank goodness I took my last pill today a ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2013 12:06:51 PM

Reviewer: coolbrz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication for Cellulitis and infection of my lower right leg. So far it seems to work just fine. I read the other reviews and there was no mention that it seems to work like a diuretic and causes extreme cramping. It maybe my other meds, but I didn't experience these until I started this medication.

11/24/2011 1:49:26 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme stomach cramps

man rubbing painful knee