Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicloxacillin oral.

5/20/2015 3:16:10 AM

Reviewer: jeongkuk, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have red bumps on my scalp and I've been to various dermatologist saying that it's an internal problem. They usually give me some antibiotic along with a topical solution. I've been taking this antibiotic for half a month and I still see no improvement. I also notice my hair seems to be thinning out more or my hair just feels less thick. Again, did not help with my scalp prob ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2015 3:32:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Sore throat body aches and not being able to sleep made my heart beat fast just made me feel bad but id did take my skin infection away. I would not take it again!!!

11/18/2014 2:06:31 AM

Reviewer: supersport13, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a bad cut on my upper lip from a blow to the face, it was untreated for about 20 hours so it started getting infected. the second dosage i took at night, about a hour later my body temperature was very high. My body was burning like I had a fever but my head was not hot. I was sweating badly and I could not sleep all night. I decided to stop taking the medication. Would not recommend it.

6/7/2014 8:50:38 PM

Reviewer: Corgimom14, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am so bloated in my stomach. Feels like I just finished two giant dinners. Nausea, and bad bloating.

6/24/2013 5:02:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was bit/stung by a bug which resulted in a huge swollen bump on my finger. The medicine worked well for treating it, but I did experience side effects in my throat/esophagus. I feel mild cramping, like I have food stuck in my throat and have been burping more than normal. I thought it was heartburn at first and took TUMS but that did nothing for it. Thank goodness I took my last pill today a ... Show Full Comment