Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluvoxamine oral.

«Previous 21-24 of 24
4/2/2008 11:45:13 PM

Reviewer: kiwiinana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication helps me not check the stove as often and helps with unwanted thoughts

2/11/2008 1:00:32 PM

Reviewer: badgirl2000123, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was having problems sleeping and have used Lunesta which was okay them Ambien Cr which I used for a year and a half and that stopped working as well. My doctor put me on this new med to see if it would help any and I must say it has helped a little, I have a very high resistance to medication and I usually have to take high doses to take effect.

12/8/2007 4:49:30 PM

Reviewer: KC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from ocd for years and it has caused unbearable obsessive thoughts and depression. But fluvoxamine has completely turned my life around. I don't live in fear of obsessive thoughts anymore and I am now capable of handling them when they pop up from time to time. I have not had trouble focusing and I still feel like myself (I have heard some people have problems like this with ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2007 2:25:09 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been dealing with interrupting thoughts which affect my daily living for years, and I tried Fluvoxamine and I felt terrible. It made me out of it, unable to think, sleepy, bad cotton mouth, headaches, irritated, although it did lighten the disruptive thoughts, but I lasted 1 week on this medication and said forget it, I can't feel like this....My search continues...... I hope this medic ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 21-24 of 24