Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of podofilox top.

9/12/2013 2:09:22 PM

Reviewer: Larry, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stuff works, Use a pin to apply,then blow dry. Follow directions, be very careful not to get any anywhere else. I did, it sucked, severe discomfort, but it worked.

2/18/2013 9:51:07 PM

Reviewer: amj42489, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Im only on my second cycle about to start my third and almost all the gw is gone. some still remain but the stuff works. I have only had minor discomfort cus of the effects of scabbing from when the wart is gine and skin is healing. Hopefully none come back but if so i will definitely use this again. I hope everyone else has this much ease in treating it.

1/16/2013 10:17:47 PM

Reviewer: yup, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Yeah, it hurts some because noninfected skin will get infected some too, but I don't care, the treatement works, pain is normal to treatments, it is my fault for having sex, and not being careful, my mistake that if it doesn't clear in two years, and comes back once in a while, then I must care for it. This product delivers what is intended. There are many home remedies, but Their is a rea ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2013 7:57:59 PM

Reviewer: AnnArborBoy, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
They told me to use it for 3 days, stop for 4, and start again. I only used it for 2.5 days because my butt started to burn and itch really badly! Like some of the other reviews, it was literally RAW. My whole butt was red and burning and it hurt to poop and and stuff. I used A LOT of vaseline and other various creams to help ease the burning and itching. My doctor told me this was a side effect b ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2012 9:51:55 PM

Reviewer: dawgdude, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Im on my third week ... 3 days on and 4 days off. I've applied the product once a day for 3 days. The warts have gotten smaller but are still there. My skin is itching and I have alot of discomfort. Product has been unsatisfactory . I will wait till im done with my fourth week to get them surgically removed.