Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Unisom Oral.

11/8/2011 12:01:33 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
4/28/2011 9:24:56 AM

Reviewer: June, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After back surgery a year ago and taking pain meds I have been unable to sleep. I have tried various prescription meds and had side affects. Also my MD had me coming back monthly to renew the prescription. I tried Unisom and have been able to fall asleep. I am a little groggy in the morning but not too much.

4/24/2011 9:16:33 AM

Reviewer: bikerchickYZFR1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
worked GREAT at first... then after 3 weeks of taking it I'm finding that I'm groggy all the time & sleeping through the day. I have always had intense dreams where I struggle or fight-- but after 2 weeks of unisom I started actually swinging my fists or legs in my sleep (which I a=have never done in my 25 years of life) resulting in punching my husband square in the face & kickin ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2011 1:45:58 PM

Reviewer: Sleeping Again, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Cannot turn my mind off at night. I take one half of an otc to settle me down. It works.

10/19/2010 1:14:54 AM

Reviewer: jen107709, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
used to take ambien for insomnia, this is just a trial thing until i get insurance again. It works ok but sometimes I have to take 2 or 3 pills to even get tired and then it will still take several hours to fall asleep. The only good thing is once I am asleep, I remain asleep and when I do wake up to turn over I dont toss and turn for hours trying to fall back to sleep. I guess it works ok but for ... Show Full Comment