Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Z-Bec Oral.

1-5 of 5
10/4/2011 10:51:07 AM

Reviewer: rancher's wife, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
More energy and overall well being.

4/21/2010 8:56:17 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this vitamin after surgery to help my body heal, at the suggestion of my doc at the time. It worked great. I felt well and stronger. My hair and nails and skin looked wonderful. Just wish it was smaller. I have a little trouble swallowing it.

1/27/2009 6:11:41 PM

Reviewer: harry hamster, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking z-bec for over 15 years and i have not been sick hardly at all.plus my hair has gotten much thicker and i am not grey yet.i am now 66 years old.i also have lots of energy and do not look my age. i have recommended it to others and they have had similiar results.great vitamin.

7/25/2008 11:08:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I work in a small school with young children who are always sick and I would constantly get sick from them. A teacher I work with was never sick so I asked her what she did and she told me she took Z-Bec. I began taking it and I hardly get sick anymore either! I did not consult a doctor, though, but if it's OTC and you take the recommended dose I guess it must be safe as long as you don ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2008 3:06:46 PM

Reviewer: Creekmonger64, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was suprised when my doctor recommended a vitamin supplement to treat an issue I was having with my testes going into my stomach during intercourse. She told me to take Z-Bec to treat the issue and within days the problem was solved. I have continued taking the Z-Bec supplement and have had wonderful results. My hair has started to thicken back up and my moods have been improved dramatically. ... Show Full Comment

1-5 of 5

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture