Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline Oral.

4/20/2015 12:29:09 PM

Reviewer: ZoeO24, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this about 3 weeks ago for Chronic Migraine pain and I also have a brain aneurysm. I have had the headache for 4 1/2 months with no relief. The severity has decreased slightly but not complete relief. I have noticed a decrease in the numbness and tingling that were also part of a prediabetic neuropathy diagnosis. Side effects I have noticed are feeling tired all day, mild nausea ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2015 7:25:21 PM

Reviewer: Helia, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works. Helps with the pain because I cannot stay awake. It completely knocks me out. I take 20mg per day. Cant keep my eyes open. Wish that side effect didn't exist because I have nothing else that bothers me about the medicine.

3/7/2015 9:33:06 AM

Reviewer: Angie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this a week ago for pain. I take 10mg per day, it has helped some with the pain, but I wake up sleepy and it hangs on all day and when the tiredness starts to wear off late in the evening then it's time to take another one.

1/4/2015 4:12:50 PM

Reviewer: Christi963, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had 18 surgeries on my right foot due to bone cysts. It left me with a fair amount of neuropathic pain that cannot be relieved with spinal cord stim. I started taking a 25mg dose at night to help the pain and help me sleep. It was a miracle drug for 2.5 weeks. All of a sudden it built up enough in my system and I developed a severe allergic reaction to it -- hives all over my body, se ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2014 1:43:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i was given this medication for migraine prevention, but i was interested that it helps depression and sleep because i struggle with those as well. the amount of migraines has been cut in half, i feel less depressed, and it helps me stay asleep for the whole night.

Does your kid have symptoms?