Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline Oral.

7/2/2013 1:29:15 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 1 400mg pill everynight before bedtime. It has helped manage the pain in my feet extremely well. I also take a 100mg (1to4) during the day if my feet have become painful. I do not like to take during the day as it does make my sleepy.

6/29/2013 8:23:46 PM

Reviewer: jimbo, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
4 10mg at bedtime

6/20/2013 8:55:05 AM

Reviewer: jahateswork, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 months on this medicine it works great for my headaches and minor neck pain. I do not like the dry mouth which is an everyday occurance and has not gotten any better. I also have days that I feel very depressed, crying sometimes for no reason. That is not me at all. Has anyone experienced hair thining or slight hair loss. I have also experienced something strange. If I get a sore or a bu ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2013 6:50:54 PM

Reviewer: zytoon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from occipital neuralgia. It is the most painful condition. I wake up with full-blown headaches that last all day. I was seeing one doctor who prescribed Treximet, which provided some relief but did not take away all of the pain. I saw a neurologist who prescribed Nortriptyline. It has been a drug which has taken away my headaches. I highly recommend asking your doctor about presc ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2013 2:52:15 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
is there anybody out there that has not had weight gain? I just started med and am afraid of gaining weight. I am not overweight to begin with and must not gain weight.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice