Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline oral.

1/16/2009 12:23:36 AM

Reviewer: RichP, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My Dr. had me work my way into a dose that worked for me to relieve my lower back pain. IT WORKS!!! The problem is dry mouth, stomach aches, sweating and worse of all a rash on my forehead always appears. It is very blotchy and red. Anyone else have this rash?

1/8/2009 10:50:00 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Neuropathic Pain
1/6/2009 8:36:36 PM

Reviewer: Donut, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Helps me to relax. I Take this medicine for lower back pain. (disk)

1/5/2009 4:59:43 PM

Reviewer: Mom, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am watching my child that has been prescribed this medication. We have seen some mood changes and question as to the medication or the scenario of a teen with CRPS. One thing the doctor insisted on was that she has to chew 'Trident' gum one piece after another and even wrote a note to her teachers regarding this. He said it will help with the dry mouth and save her teeth from falling o ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2008 2:44:37 AM

Reviewer: CRussell, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescriped with for me for lower back pain and severe kidney pain, and maybe to help with the migraines. But I only have been taking it for 3 days and I have not slept, I have been in pain since then no relief from the kidney problem. I have had a severe migraine since I took it. The doc said go to 50 mg. Now I have suck severe hearburn and a headache that I am no longer taking this med ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?