Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline oral.

11/14/2008 6:35:45 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 78 with Neuropathy in my feet. The first week after starting Nortriptyline the stinging burning that had kept me awake was almost gone. Enough that I could sleep through it.

11/2/2008 12:59:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it treats the neuropathy,but ever since I went on this medication, I have now noticed that my blood pressure is always in the High range

8/21/2008 3:48:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was percribed this for migraine treatment and have only been on it for a week. I don't like this medication at all. I'm supposed to up the dosage by 10mg every 3 days until I reach 50mg and take it at bed time. I'm currently at 30mg and can't sleep at night. I have insomnia and this is making it worse. I'm also real moody and irritable. I am asking to be taken off this medica ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2008 10:31:36 PM

Reviewer: ibtink, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Neuropathic Pain
8/1/2008 3:29:42 PM

Reviewer: Hthryn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this drug for six months, and I have definately noticed a decrease in frequency and severity of my migraines. The worst side affect for me is constipation. I went up to 40 mg and recently have been brought down to 30 mg and then 20 mg. Since I dropped to 20, I wake up with stiff muscles, and moderate to severe joint pain in hands, arms, legs and feet. (not sure if related).