Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of evening primrose oil oral.

8/22/2009 7:47:29 PM

Reviewer: maria, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I asked my doctor if I could be going through premenoupause at age 38. My mom started going through menoupause at age 40. They don't think so, however, I have the symptoms night sweats, insomnia, very bad cramps, severe irritability/moodiness right at my cycle start. I had night sweats 1 wk before my cycle starts as well. I just started taking EPO in the liquid form during these symptom ti ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2009 3:54:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking EPO since 1982. I have had no side effects. After the birth of my first child, I had a great deal of depression. Since I started taking EPO, it has gone away. When I stop taking EPO, I can definitely see a difference, in that my depression begins to return.

5/5/2009 4:05:10 AM

Reviewer: MUGISA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am using this drug for suspected pre menaposal effects i.e. a lot of seating and lack of sleep plus joint pains.

3/4/2009 3:30:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    I am moving from perimenopause into menopause. So there were mornings I would wake up and my chest was drenched with sweat. Doctor recommended the Evening Primrose Oil, so I started to take them. They are 1,000 mg.s, one in the morning and one in the evening. Works wonderful.

1/4/2009 2:01:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I had fibrocystic breast disease with symptoms over 8 years. several OB's recommended it and after an endocrinologist also recommended it - I finally tried it. I have been symptom free - Since taking eveing primrose oil, I have been taking no other medicines or treatments for fibrocyctic breast disease. Maybe a coincidence - maybe not.