Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of evening primrose oil oral.

6/10/2015 10:46:30 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking EPO for hair loss due to hypothyroid. I got my thyroid medication adjusted properly about 6 months ago (TSH was over 3.0 at that time) and had noticed a lot of hair loss then. I started EPO about 3 months ago and it seems to be working well. My hairloss has minimized and it looks like my hair has started to return to 'normal'. Satisfied so far.

2/11/2015 8:21:07 AM

Reviewer: baznailer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been menopausal for 10 years now and started taking EPO since 2011 when I went off low dose hormones completely. I wasn't having hot flashes but I was experiencing night sweats which interfered with my sleep. My doctor recommended EPO and it works great. I started out taking 2 three times a day and then tapered off to 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. I find how well it works depend ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2015 3:40:29 PM

Reviewer: cindyc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love it!!! I have rosacea and women's evening primrose oil has been a life saver. It has evened out my complexion, reduced the dryness and itch and a bonus my hair has grown very long. I recommend this product if you want better skin and hair.

6/30/2014 11:47:34 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it for breast pain for 1 year and know longer have that pain.

2/21/2013 8:31:42 AM

Reviewer: swandrews, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could not take medicine prescribed for me by my doctor anymore. I didn't feel it was doing its job and I lost my health ins. Someone suggested using Evening Primrose Oil and it has helped my hair to stop falling out and I feel good now and I am hoping it will help me to lose weight or at least help me to stop gaining weight.

Does your kid have symptoms?