Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of piroxicam oral.

11/5/2008 12:50:14 AM

Reviewer: rerom2003, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
10/22/2008 10:50:55 AM

Reviewer: scovellfamily, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have arthritis in my hip and a bad back (rods and broken fusion) with pinched nerves and 3 bulging disks. My hip doctor gave me this medicine and I was surprised at how well it worked, and quickly too. While it did not take the pain away totally, it is at least manageable now and I feel better.

9/28/2008 10:31:14 PM

Reviewer: Baggy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for 6 months. I used it for severe lower back pain and it worked great until i ended up in the emergency room bleeding from my anus. It was also acconpanied by stomach pain and diareah. On a good note, my back pain was helped greatly.

4/12/2008 9:22:01 PM

Reviewer: kch1ch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for about 2 weeks, and have regained most of the use of my thumbs. I can now snap my fingers for the first time in 10 years, not as loud perhaps as I did 15 yrs. ago but certainly better! I get through most days without now having to take other pain relievers.

4/11/2008 10:15:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have knee and back problems. I was prescribed 20mg capsule once daily. I took one and it worked. The problem is I cannot sleep because I feel these little shock / itch points on my body at different intervals. I will never take this medication again.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.