Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of piroxicam oral.

10/22/2008 10:50:55 AM

Reviewer: scovellfamily, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have arthritis in my hip and a bad back (rods and broken fusion) with pinched nerves and 3 bulging disks. My hip doctor gave me this medicine and I was surprised at how well it worked, and quickly too. While it did not take the pain away totally, it is at least manageable now and I feel better.

9/28/2008 10:31:14 PM

Reviewer: Baggy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for 6 months. I used it for severe lower back pain and it worked great until i ended up in the emergency room bleeding from my anus. It was also acconpanied by stomach pain and diareah. On a good note, my back pain was helped greatly.

4/12/2008 9:22:01 PM

Reviewer: kch1ch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for about 2 weeks, and have regained most of the use of my thumbs. I can now snap my fingers for the first time in 10 years, not as loud perhaps as I did 15 yrs. ago but certainly better! I get through most days without now having to take other pain relievers.

4/11/2008 10:15:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have knee and back problems. I was prescribed 20mg capsule once daily. I took one and it worked. The problem is I cannot sleep because I feel these little shock / itch points on my body at different intervals. I will never take this medication again.

4/4/2008 11:23:11 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication for over 20 years for osteo-arthritis and have found it to be effective and easy to use.