Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aleve Oral.

5/29/2012 9:32:14 PM

Reviewer: TampaJoe, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
About once each year, I will lift something wrong and strain my back so bad it is almost crippling. My doctor told me try Aleve or Advil instaed of asprin, so I bought some Aleve, and it works great for me (more effective than Advil). I keep a small bottle at work and a small bottle at home.

8/5/2011 2:55:54 PM

Reviewer: 1sickpuppy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic back pain, the first time i took Aleve it made me sick. I tried it again a few days later, and it took my pain away very fast, i have tried other pain meds., even Pain management from doctors, and it works great for me. I have opiate based pain relievers as well, but i don't like to take them all the time.

4/10/2011 5:04:20 PM

Reviewer: cbar, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within 20 minutes my eyes started flickering and light became brighter. I felt uneasy and tired. Scared me bad. I will never take it again. Advil works with no side effects.

2/4/2011 1:13:33 AM

Reviewer: doughco, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Long ago, my feet became painful; bad enough to often make walking almost impossible. Tried other OTC pain meds with no real results, then Aleve took the pain away within 30 minutes. Have been taking 2/day for 20 years and, after a recent hospital stay without it, was in worse foot pain than ever. When I took my normal dosage, the pain was again gone in less than a half-hour.

12/2/2010 6:24:56 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think that it gives me a loose bowl.

Does your kid have symptoms?