Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aleve Oral.

3/25/2009 3:26:12 PM

Reviewer: Dallas, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love the pain relief taking Aleve has given me concerning osteoathritis, but I developed a bleeding ulcer. I am wondering if there is a coated form that is easier on the stomach.

2/9/2009 1:57:08 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took two Aleve at work one day and within 10-15 minutes my eyes started burning, my face and lips swelled up. I broke out in hives all over my body. (I have had the hives before, but never this severely.) One of my co-workers went to get me some Benadryl, but before she could return, I started wheezing and began having trouble breathing. I became very dizzy and my blood pressure dropped drast ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2008 10:13:56 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has long lasting effects for me. I have pain in my neck.I think its Arthritis.

3/30/2008 2:01:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for an injury to my coccyx and I thought it was effective, but no more so than Ibuprofin/Aspirin/Acetominiphen. In addition, I experienced headaches, which is quite unusual.

12/30/2007 4:30:11 PM

Reviewer: Angela, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
kidney back pain