Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tessalon Perles Oral.

6/28/2014 4:10:18 PM

Reviewer: ailemap, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Went to ER for cough, spitting up fresh blood, sore upper chest. I am on a blood thinner and warned about bleeding and got frightened. Medication was effective and worked really fast and well. Only thing I experienced was some sleepiness. Maybe was this med or not. Take a pain killer at bed time maybe took it too close to this RX.

6/19/2014 4:20:24 PM

Reviewer: sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am disappointed at the effectiveness. I have asthma and allergies and it isn't working for me. I wanted to try it because it worked great for my mother who had small cell lung cancer.

6/2/2014 2:57:51 PM

Reviewer: alterlisa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a low gag reflex and any sinus drainage has me hacking and coughing uncontrollably. I usually can not talk without coughing. Generally, within 3 days of taking the medicine, the coughing has greatly decreased to the point where if I cough, it is a short quick cough that ends.

5/29/2014 11:52:41 PM

Reviewer: rdf1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Not working for me. Likely the dosage which is 100 Mg. I am still hacking.

5/24/2014 9:10:16 AM

Reviewer: Charlie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
An oldie but goodie: Tessalon perles work for me and I request them when I'm in trouble with any respiratory infection. I have asthma, allergies and a history of several cases of pneumonia. This drug stops the "hacking" and gives me a more productive cough. I credit it for helping to get me out of pneumonia several times (of course along with the other meds my MD prescribed for me). ... Show Full Comment