Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tessalon Perles Oral.

3/14/2009 12:59:03 PM

Reviewer: erin, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a cough due to a mild cold or allergies- the post nasal drip kills me at night and I cannot sleep due to the cough. These pills are great- they work fast, dry me up, relax the cough nicely. This is the second time I have used them. No side effects- I highly recommend this med.

3/9/2009 11:48:45 AM

Reviewer: Thankful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a cough for the better part of a year. For about 4 months I was pregnant and my OB never suggested this (don't know about safety during pregnancy), but my regular doctor prescribed it to me in January and for the first time I didn't cough!!! I am going to ask for a prescription to keep on hand in case of a cough. It's the best thing I have ever taken. Cough medicines didn' ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2009 11:17:59 AM

Reviewer: Pip, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very expensive for little or no benefit.

2/10/2009 6:09:28 PM

Reviewer: Emme, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medicine for over 10 years whenever I have a cold with a persistent cough. I have asthma as well as acid reflux. I am also very sensitive to decongestents. They raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels. This medicine works wonderfully. My cough eases up within 15 minutes usually.Because of how quiclky it works, my doctor has me use it when I have a severe asthma attack. It c ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2009 1:09:01 PM

Reviewer: MeMrT, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a persistent dry cough for a number of months that included a tickling sensation in my throat and wheezing. My dr. prescribed the perles and in a matter of a couple of weeks I was totally relieved of all symptoms and my airway felt clear & very refreshed. I highly recommend this remedy to all folks I hear hacking & coughing the same dry cough I experienced.