Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tessalon Perles oral.

3/28/2015 7:27:01 PM

Reviewer: Jo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have sinusitis and bronchitis...Tessalon works fairly well for about 4 hrs except it does nothing for my drippy nose and mucous in my throat. After 4 hours (when I take at night) the effectiveness is gone, and I am still wide awake. I wish it would make me drowsy, but it does not! I get to sleep around 3 a.m. I won't be taking it again.

3/24/2015 3:51:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cough
3/21/2015 1:18:32 PM

Reviewer: bbrown45822, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Did not suppress my cough, at all, that I could tell.

3/18/2015 11:10:06 AM

Reviewer: scarlettfever, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got no relief at all with this medication for my cough. I had better success with Musinex.

2/19/2015 7:52:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible, painful cough with the flu and chronic bronchitis. This helped to relieve my cough so i could finally sleep. I never took it before because I didn't think it would work. I'm glad I was wrong! Fyi, My pharmacist told me to drink plenty of fluids or it wouldn't help.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.