Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doryx Oral.

7/3/2013 12:15:49 AM

Reviewer: ThisLady, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had adult acne for years, I've been taking Doryx for 18 months now and have been acne free for 17 of those. I may get a pimple the week of my period, but nothing more than that. The first month it did give me diarrhea, but now there are zero side effects except for great skin! I call it a miracle drug. It has changed my life.

4/28/2013 1:45:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication for acne. I have struggled with acne my entire life. My new dermatologist wasted no time putting me on this and Epiduo, the latter because I had been before. I found it strange that I had to have a coupon to cover part of the expense--clearly the dr. knew that insurance companies don't like covering either of these name brand drugs. It was a hassle to get these ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2013 8:06:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works really well and clears up acne fast. My skin looks and feels perfect. I've only had two problems - 1. getting off of it because my skin doesn't stay clear and 2. sunburns, I have a fair complexion so it's already easy for me to get sunburn, but this medicine seems to make it worse. I highly recommend doryx though!

3/15/2013 7:23:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
12/4/2012 9:19:47 PM

Reviewer: D-Willy, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although Doryx proved extremely effective at treating my acne, about 2 weeks after being on Doryx, I started to get extremely painful headaches. After having these headaches for 6 days straight (I did take Aspirin which helped) I stopped taking it. Sure enough, 2 days after not using Doryx my headaches stopped and haven't continued since. I would definitely still recommend this medication as i ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee