Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orap oral.

2/20/2012 10:01:02 PM

Reviewer: ChrisN, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Tourette my entire life. Orap worked for me however the side effects were too much for me to handle. I was scared all the time, had severe panic attacks, would hear and see things that no one else heard. Thought about suicide on a regular basis. I finally decided to get off of Orap and it took well over a year for the anxiety and depression (even with depression RX) to get back to n ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 9:33:27 PM

Reviewer: tikker, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Tourettes since I was 10; I'm now 71. I have been on Klonopin for 25 years and thought I needed to try something new. Orap was a huge mistake. After two weeks I felt like crawling out of my skin. I stopped and it took 2 weeks for the side affects to discontinue because of it's long half life. Orap was a huge mistake!

3/31/2011 8:58:35 PM

Reviewer: jc3chandler, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Tourettes late in age of 23 but suffered since I was in 2nd grade. I have now been on orap(2mg) for 26 years and it has been a life savor. Since going on the medication I have raised a family, gotten a BS and Masters degree in Education and am able to live a normal life. I am very thankful for this drug and do not intend on trying anything else.

2/8/2010 10:40:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Tourette's
7/22/2009 2:16:39 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE TOURETTE SYNDROME AND MY DOCTOR WANTED ME TO TAKE ORAB. AFTER TAKING IT FOR 2 WEEKS I STARTED GETTING DEPRESSED AND HAVING MUCH ANXIETY. I COULD NOT CONTROL MY IMPULSES. WELL I HAD TO CALL 911 DUE TO A MENTAL IMPAIRMENT AND JUDGEMENT IN MY BEHAVIOR FROM THIS MEDICIDE. IT DOES CAUSE SUICIDIAL TENDENCIES. THIS IS OUT OF MY CHARACTER. I HAD NO CONTROL OVER MY OWN THOUGHTS. I INTEND TO TAK ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture