Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1958 Total User Reviews

8/18/2014 5:51:03 AM

Reviewer: ray, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
took 2 50 MG at5pm alo took 2 50 MG atbed time 11:am I AM now dizey. did i over dose?

8/14/2014 12:58:42 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking it for the nightmares and the overwhelming amount of stress I've been having. It puts me to sleep right away, but I wake right back up in a couple hours.

8/13/2014 2:50:11 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
feeling of uneasiness

8/12/2014 3:50:33 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am presently taking 100 mg of trazadone for chronic sleeplessness, anxiety and moderate depression. I am experiencing sleepiness, anxiety, weakness, tiredness and indigestion. I am planning to go down to 50 Mg at night, starting tonight. My pharmacist said this might help. I sleep too well and don't want to get up after 9 or 10 hours sleep. Will there be side effects if I stop taking 50 ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2014 1:51:35 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When it works I do sleep well. Sometimes I wake up about 1am and never get back to sleep, then the day is shot for me. I do not like the feeling of being depersonalize with people. I seem to have no emotions any more. I like it for sleep but is it worth it to have my personality change so much. I am withdrawn and that is the opposite of the real me. I am at a loss as to what to do for chronic ins ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.