Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1956 Total User Reviews

6/26/2008 10:09:05 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Trazodone for approximately 8 years and my body seems to be addicted to it. If I try to get off it, I am up all night shaking, quivering, sweating and only sleep in 30 minute to 2 hour increments. This week, I have been taking my medicine but am experiencing these side effects anyway. I feel absolutely horrible. I also started a low carb diet this week and I wonder if that may h ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2008 3:07:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 150 mg of this every night, and now that I am off, I have had severe headaches, trouble sleeping, restlessness and withdrawals.

6/24/2008 12:17:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had trouble staying asleep at night, This works great. I only have to take 50mg. The only side affect I get is if I take it to early before bed, I get a really sick feeling that sometimes makes it hard to fall asleep.

6/21/2008 9:48:33 AM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this drug to help me sleep, when my Husband died suddenly. I have used it cautiously, when I have trouble sleeping. I have restless legs, which I also am treated for by my MD. But I don't abuse the drug, I take only 1/2 tab. occasionally. Have been taking it this way for the past 9 years. With no apparent problems that I know of.

6/19/2008 9:09:24 PM

Reviewer: lms108, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
knocks me out

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash