Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1972 Total User Reviews

11/16/2008 7:58:25 PM

Reviewer: olay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Trazadone 50 mg each night for people who have trouble remaining asleep- works like a miracle! The pill is nothing like Ambien or other highly addictive sleeping pills. The only problem is the loss of hair. I am a female and starting losing alot of hair...it was scary. After 6 months of taking the pill- i stopped cold turkey. All hair loss ceased after 5 days.

11/16/2008 12:20:48 AM

Reviewer: clampets, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had years with out sleep,pain all over, very hard to get along with.Thank you Lord. I have fun dreams and can't wait for bedtime.I can ride my horse again,life changing for me. occ. small head aces ADVIL

11/15/2008 5:14:02 PM

Reviewer: mares, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was always tired the next day,especially if I took it after 9pm, and then I went off it and now I can't take the flashes and heating up , it's like I am boiling from the inside out.... my doc gave them to me because of hotflashes and to help sleep and they did just that! now I think I am going to go back on them, but I hate the weight gain, lost 17 lbs since off of them now in 3 weeks.

11/15/2008 5:49:56 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
im beomg treated for sleep problems and I am up at 3 am filling this out

11/15/2008 2:16:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT TRY THIS MEDICATION. If you try it you will have a migraine/headache everyday! I took this to get off lunesta, but this drug knocked me out too much and I was in pain and tired/drowsy all day long! I want my lunesta back just in a bigger dosage!

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.