Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

3/25/2008 9:05:51 AM

Reviewer: labtrkr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had trouble sleeping all my life due to depression and bad childhood experiences. I was at the end of the rope when the doctor told me to try this drug. The first night I took it I got 7 hours of sleep when I had been getting 2 or 3 and I thought I had finally found something to help me that worked. The second night it took me 2 and half hours to get to sleep and I slept about 5 hours. Its ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2008 1:27:39 AM

Reviewer: dmrk, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
has not helped much and the mouth dryness is terrible

3/21/2008 7:19:43 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It will give you a good night sleep. my only problem is a very dry mouth and mild sore throat form the dryness

3/19/2008 5:51:31 AM

Reviewer: sleepy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It gave me a stomach ache and other stomach problems. It took me 6 hours till I could finally fall alseep, if I could fall alsleep. I took it for 2 weeks, but I didn't sleep at all after I stoped taking it so I guess it helped.

3/17/2008 10:47:43 AM

Reviewer: hdecarolis@bellsouth.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
can i take this medication every night for sleep?