Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1985 Total User Reviews

6/26/2008 10:09:05 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Trazodone for approximately 8 years and my body seems to be addicted to it. If I try to get off it, I am up all night shaking, quivering, sweating and only sleep in 30 minute to 2 hour increments. This week, I have been taking my medicine but am experiencing these side effects anyway. I feel absolutely horrible. I also started a low carb diet this week and I wonder if that may h ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2008 3:07:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 150 mg of this every night, and now that I am off, I have had severe headaches, trouble sleeping, restlessness and withdrawals.

6/24/2008 12:17:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had trouble staying asleep at night, This works great. I only have to take 50mg. The only side affect I get is if I take it to early before bed, I get a really sick feeling that sometimes makes it hard to fall asleep.

6/21/2008 9:48:33 AM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this drug to help me sleep, when my Husband died suddenly. I have used it cautiously, when I have trouble sleeping. I have restless legs, which I also am treated for by my MD. But I don't abuse the drug, I take only 1/2 tab. occasionally. Have been taking it this way for the past 9 years. With no apparent problems that I know of.

6/19/2008 9:09:24 PM

Reviewer: lms108, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
knocks me out