Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1940 Total User Reviews

4/2/2008 3:02:15 AM

Reviewer: jeanikins, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Trazodone works very well for me to help me sleep. Without it I don't sleep at all. I also have Bi-polar Disorder, and I find that this drug helps keep me on an even keel, along with carbamazepine for Bi-polar disorder as well as grand mal seizures, which I started experiencing in 1990, ten years after being hit by a truck. My injuries included a mild concussion: I was unconscious for about ei ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2008 10:57:31 PM

Reviewer: heygeno, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started this at 50mgs. and finally began to SLEEP ! After on it for a few years, I needed to add xanax ( 1 mil. ) to get to sleep. I will sleep at least 5 hrs straight --usually 7 on this mix. I tried one night to skip the X-- and I tossed and turned the whole night. I have taken as much as 300 mil. per day for a month ( for depression ) with no side effects. It is a real blessing to go to sl ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2008 11:39:37 AM

Reviewer: patticake, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i cant sleep with this drug alone, i have to have something else to go with it...what is it....

3/30/2008 7:10:22 PM

Reviewer: BNORR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ABOUT 15 MINS AFTER TAKING...MY NOSE BECAME SO STUFFED UP THAT I FELT AS IF I WAS BEING SMOTHERED WITH A PILLOW.. IT WAS REALLY SCARY.... I ACTUALLY COULD NOT BREATHE THRU MY NOSE...IT WAS SO SEVERE THAT I WILL NOT TAKE THEM AGAIN.. WILL SPEAK WITH MY DOCTOR...

3/26/2008 12:39:55 PM

Reviewer: NoMoreWorries, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication didn't help me sleep at all, and I would wake up with a terrible headache.