Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1966 Total User Reviews

1/6/2008 3:52:15 PM

Comment:
Pill is sold by several manufacturers in different sizes and shapes. Very difficult to swallow. Uncoated.

1/5/2008 11:15:47 PM

Reviewer: Pamela, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
1/5/2008 1:24:23 PM

Reviewer: gonzoarg@yahoo.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helps me sleep, with no after effects. I continue my day accordingly. I trust this med.For me it works.

1/4/2008 1:42:17 AM

Comment:
I wouldn't suggest this for anyone really, yes it did work and was very easy to take. But the side effect Priapism is bad news. Happened to me after just 5 days of taking it. Be warned and heed the advice if your a male taking this drug.

1/3/2008 12:10:34 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take it about an hour before I want to fall asleep. I take 50mg during the week at 25mg on the weekends when I am not as stressed. This drug has worked great for me. I wake up rested and not groggy at all. I had used Lunesta and it made me have crazy dreams and I would be wide awake at 3am. The main reason I like this drug is because I don't feel like it knocks me out. It just seems to ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture