Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

1940 Total User Reviews

7/1/2008 6:26:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally prescribed Trazodone when I began going through menopause 16 years ago. I was unable to sleep due to severe night sweats, and was crying uncontrollably during waking hours. At first it seemd to have some effect, however it is relatively useless to me now, and has been for the past 12 or so years. Menopause symptoms persist, and I am making an appointment with my physician for d ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2008 10:09:05 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Trazodone for approximately 8 years and my body seems to be addicted to it. If I try to get off it, I am up all night shaking, quivering, sweating and only sleep in 30 minute to 2 hour increments. This week, I have been taking my medicine but am experiencing these side effects anyway. I feel absolutely horrible. I also started a low carb diet this week and I wonder if that may h ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2008 3:07:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 150 mg of this every night, and now that I am off, I have had severe headaches, trouble sleeping, restlessness and withdrawals.

6/24/2008 12:17:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had trouble staying asleep at night, This works great. I only have to take 50mg. The only side affect I get is if I take it to early before bed, I get a really sick feeling that sometimes makes it hard to fall asleep.

6/21/2008 9:48:33 AM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this drug to help me sleep, when my Husband died suddenly. I have used it cautiously, when I have trouble sleeping. I have restless legs, which I also am treated for by my MD. But I don't abuse the drug, I take only 1/2 tab. occasionally. Have been taking it this way for the past 9 years. With no apparent problems that I know of.