Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

5/12/2008 12:00:16 PM

Reviewer: ran1stcity@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor just gave me the RX, and my question he gave it to me for sleeping at night, and does it make you gain weight?

5/8/2008 2:26:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this for 3 days now. I am taking 100mg, but I might need to lower dosage to 50mg 'cause I feel so hung over in the morning. It takes 1/2 the day to wake up. When I didn't set my alarm, I slept for 12 hours. WAY too much. Anyhow, I also take 60mg of Citalopram(Celexa) for depression. That was increased from 40mg the same day I started the Trazodone. I hope the foggy ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2008 8:56:04 PM

Reviewer: leamas, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this a short time but so far so good

4/26/2008 5:18:41 AM

Comment:
I have been using Trazodone for almost 2 years now. I was diagnosed with insomnia and Post Dramatic Stress Disorder, so my local adult depression clinic prescribed me 150mg to take every night for bed. I've noticed that my short term memory has drastically been affected by this medication . Also, unless I get about 10 hours of sleep I definitely feel groggy the next morning. Keep in mind th ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2008 7:49:26 PM

Reviewer: Sparky_ID7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic back pain and cannot sleep at night due to the severe pain. I take this at bedtime and it does help but If I eat something before I take the pill it doesnt work at all for me. Its almost like the food absorbs it. So I make sure I dont eat 1-2 hours before I take it. No other prescription sleep meds have worked for me, so this is wonderful!!