Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

4/7/2008 10:56:31 AM

Reviewer: sharocarr@verizon.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Trazodone has been a miracle drug for me but I now depend on it to sleep.

4/4/2008 7:21:02 PM

Reviewer: Aspect 3706, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication prescribed by my physician did work for me. Although, there were some side effects that in my case I could live without. For the first 2 days i was fine...afte the 3rd day I woke up to a erection that would not go away. It lasted for over 5 hours. I finally had to resort to placing ice directly onto my erection. So i will not be using this medication again.

4/3/2008 12:53:24 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is only day 2 but I don't know that I can continue to take it if the side effects are going to be this bad. Muscle pain, migrane, crazy dreams, stuffy nose, sore throat, very slow thinking for the majority of the following day. It also seems to be taking quite awhile to fall asleep after taking it. I will continue for a few more days but I cannot work in this state.

4/2/2008 3:02:15 AM

Reviewer: jeanikins, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Trazodone works very well for me to help me sleep. Without it I don't sleep at all. I also have Bi-polar Disorder, and I find that this drug helps keep me on an even keel, along with carbamazepine for Bi-polar disorder as well as grand mal seizures, which I started experiencing in 1990, ten years after being hit by a truck. My injuries included a mild concussion: I was unconscious for about ei ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2008 10:57:31 PM

Reviewer: heygeno, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started this at 50mgs. and finally began to SLEEP ! After on it for a few years, I needed to add xanax ( 1 mil. ) to get to sleep. I will sleep at least 5 hrs straight --usually 7 on this mix. I tried one night to skip the X-- and I tossed and turned the whole night. I have taken as much as 300 mil. per day for a month ( for depression ) with no side effects. It is a real blessing to go to sl ... Show Full Comment