Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

1972 Total User Reviews

8/12/2008 5:44:29 PM

Reviewer: pama42, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this Trazodone about 3 wks ago for sleep problems, I've long had untreated depression that it helps with. First few nights seen to kind of make me weak after i took it. 50 mgs was not enough after 1 wk I upped the dose to 100 mg. I will say that I do sleep better. I sometimes still wake up a little a little stressed, but over all it helps with both depression & anxiety. Non-addit ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2008 9:54:34 PM

Comment:
This is the worst drug I've ever taken! I had nightmares when I was sleeping, but still woke up every couple of hours. I felt drunk and hung-over for the next 48 hours (took 75mg). Also, the dry mouth lasted for about 24 hours. Will never take this again!!!

8/8/2008 11:23:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on a year. I only take it when I can't sleep. So it has been non habit forming. I worship this pill, simply a life saver and I feel great in the AM!

8/8/2008 2:37:47 PM

Comment:
It made me so congested that I could barely breathe. Also caused dry scratchy throat which kept me up at night. Didn't work for me

8/7/2008 6:00:43 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was prescribed trazodone for horrid insomnia. and it worked great, it put me right to sleep and it was great. but i would wake up with such a bad migrane that i would lay in bed all day and ended up missing school for 2 days.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.