Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

1955 Total User Reviews

11/4/2008 11:30:24 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started off with taking 100mg and had to increase to 150mg. I kept waking up in the middle of the night - with the increase dosage I sleep through the night and wake up feeling pretty good. Just make sure you take it early enough to get at least 7 hours of sleep.

11/2/2008 5:16:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
made me feel sick.didnt sleep much at all.when i woke up i felt bad.i WONT be taking this stuff ever again

11/1/2008 9:03:11 PM

Reviewer: Iamdancingwithwolves, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
11/1/2008 5:36:06 PM

Reviewer: NOdreamz, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for years for chronic insomnia. My MD has me up to 400mg @ bedtime. I feel weak and dizzy all day. No energy whatsoever. It actually seems to be making me depressed. I tried to ease off the dose only to end up with severe withdrawal symptoms. Please be careful on the dosage and read the side effects.

11/1/2008 4:59:12 PM

Reviewer: Harry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried other meds, none worked. Trazodone works. I get to sleep easily and still wake sometimes but I can go back to sleep easily. I had been having consistent mild depression and it worked wonders for this. I was very hesitant to take some of the anti-depressants because I had heard a lot of horror stories. I guess I kind of back doored into this one. It works and I have very few side effect ... Show Full Comment