Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

1969 Total User Reviews

11/15/2008 5:14:02 PM

Reviewer: mares, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was always tired the next day,especially if I took it after 9pm, and then I went off it and now I can't take the flashes and heating up , it's like I am boiling from the inside out.... my doc gave them to me because of hotflashes and to help sleep and they did just that! now I think I am going to go back on them, but I hate the weight gain, lost 17 lbs since off of them now in 3 weeks.

11/15/2008 5:49:56 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
im beomg treated for sleep problems and I am up at 3 am filling this out

11/15/2008 2:16:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT TRY THIS MEDICATION. If you try it you will have a migraine/headache everyday! I took this to get off lunesta, but this drug knocked me out too much and I was in pain and tired/drowsy all day long! I want my lunesta back just in a bigger dosage!

11/14/2008 9:01:52 AM

Reviewer: Lori, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have surgical menopause, insomnia, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue. The pain I have with the fibromalgia is so bad. I never get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I have put on at least 15 pounds since using the Trazadone. I cannot get rid of the weight at all. I do not notice any benefit, only weight gain. My Rheumatolgist wants me to try Cymbalta, but I am afraid because so many hav ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2008 7:12:45 AM

Reviewer: Jeff, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Just start taking this meds. They still could not sleep all.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture