Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

1956 Total User Reviews

3/17/2008 10:47:43 AM

Reviewer: hdecarolis@bellsouth.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
can i take this medication every night for sleep?

3/14/2008 11:39:09 PM

Reviewer: Blondie0724, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I find that when I don't take it I have trouble getting to sleep. If I fall asleep in my recliner and wake up I can go to bed and go back to sleep.

3/12/2008 12:25:23 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
You will find you only have a short window for effectiveness for sleep. However, it works well with treating depression. Also, I haven't read that there are the nasty long term side effects of the newer SSRI. Many times I have found the "new" isn't "better"! So, I hate being sleepless but my depression is very much controlled!

3/10/2008 2:22:01 PM

Comment:
I have been taking this for a few weeks now and I am convinced there must be something better out there. I have woken up every morning with a severe hangover and dry mouth. The dry mouth hangs out all day and it takes me several hours to get over the hangover. Also it takes HOURS to work. Several times I have taken it around 8:30 or 9 and at 2 am I am still awake so I take another and finally fall ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2008 11:32:05 AM

Reviewer: raheelly77, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 50mg to sleep each night. It works great if you go to sleep at the same time every night and I dont have any caffeine after 6pm. My only concern is that I cannot sleep without it or even by taking just half of it.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash