Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone oral.

2022 Total User Reviews

11/23/2015 5:09:39 PM

Reviewer: antispatula, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Wow. I just can't believe a cheap little pill could change my life so much. This has been a total miracle for me. I take 100 mg. It allows me to stay asleep if I wake up in the middle of the night. Without it, I get 5-6 hours of sleep. With it, a full 8-9 hours. It allows me to feel energetic, focused, and happy during the day, because it allows me truly deep, wonderful sleep. Note: If you ... Show Full Comment

11/22/2015 2:10:24 PM

Reviewer: sleepy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Took 1st dose (100 mg) last night. It is 2 pm the next day and I still feel like a zombie! I did sleep but lots of dreams, dry mouth. I will try 50 mg. tonight as I need help with sleep. Have been trying to get off zolpidem (ambien genetic) If I feel as bad tomorrow I doubt I'll try again.

11/21/2015 11:37:43 AM

Reviewer: Candy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The dr. told me to take it 2 hours before bedtime. It DOES take that long to kick in, but then I sleep very soundly. Having very weird dreams, though. I'm wondering if the muscle pain I'm having is related to this drug - will ask the dr. @ next visit. Dr. did not want me to stay on Ambien due to all the possible side effects like cooking or driving while asleep (!).

11/15/2015 11:22:46 PM

Reviewer: StressedInsomniac, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It does help me fall asleep. However, I'm uncomfortable with the fact that it also treats depression. I just need a sleeping pill! You have to commit to 8 hours of sleep or you'll wake up with a "hangover".

11/3/2015 8:27:37 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 50 mg Trazadone and 1 mg Prozasin and have been sleeping through the night. I find it doesn't help with the dreams/nightmares. I do feel out of it the next morning and takes awhile for me to come out of it. I have Fibromyalgia and find in the morning my hips and knees are killing me. Not sure if it is a side effect of this med. I am just thrilled that I am sleeping through the night. Wi ... Show Full Comment