Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone oral.

2020 Total User Reviews

4/8/2008 7:10:23 PM

Reviewer: lagalh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took 100 mg of this drug for one night. It was to replace Ambien CR because of the drowsiness and groggy feeling that I was having the next day with the ACR. I took this at 9pm and did not fall asleep until 4:30am! It made me feel very nervous, anxious and made my mind race. Never again! I will go back to Ambien CR but will try the 6.5 dosage instead of the 12.5.

4/8/2008 4:42:22 PM

Reviewer: EDWARD, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    VERY EFFECTIVE

4/8/2008 2:25:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed for insomnia. This drug did not help me sleep through the night. And when I did get any sleep, I had such vivid dreams that I woke up more exhausted than before bed. It's now been over 2 years since I quit taking this drug (I only took it for 2 weeks), and I am still having those vivid dreams. It has permanantly altered my dream state. I will never take this drug or anything in ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2008 10:56:31 AM

Reviewer: sharocarr@verizon.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Trazodone has been a miracle drug for me but I now depend on it to sleep.

4/4/2008 7:21:02 PM

Reviewer: Aspect 3706, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication prescribed by my physician did work for me. Although, there were some side effects that in my case I could live without. For the first 2 days i was fine...afte the 3rd day I woke up to a erection that would not go away. It lasted for over 5 hours. I finally had to resort to placing ice directly onto my erection. So i will not be using this medication again.