Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HCG IM.

6/22/2012 11:30:09 AM

Reviewer: Erica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It took me a year to realize that this is why FDA has no comment. Here is my theory. This is information that I myself investigated from talking to people researching and talking to HCG corporate. The best to know the legit info is the person who discovered it which is Dr. Simeons. I bought my first HCG at GNC because I trust the store I never had any other issues with their sells or products. ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2011 5:53:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I lost 24 lbs in 40 days and maintained it because my appetite decreased. I have done numberous diets. This was the fastest and it elimated my huge stomach which has never been accomplished by any other diet.

7/9/2011 6:13:00 PM

Reviewer: hotelmomma, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I bagan using HCG for weight lose, the tip of my tongue is numb, a terrible metal taste in mouth and scent in nasal passage. On day 7 I experienced chest pain and severe pain in the left side/lung area. Have stopped treatment even though I lost 10 pounds in 7 days.

7/8/2011 12:21:38 AM

Reviewer: hcgrewards, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Use of this product along with a low calorie diet has shed 30 pounds off my body without losing muscle. no bloating or water retention issues, used for 4 months. No side effects

6/28/2011 10:10:22 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started HCG Drops May 26,I have lost 16 pounds,I only had one problem that scared me,some slight vaginal bleeding and a nose bleed that I never had before, I don't know if this is related to the HCG Drops. I would like to know if anyone has had a similar experience.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture