Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HCG.

6/10/2014 7:38:52 PM

Reviewer: seav, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took prescription HCG in 2-42 day doses and 2-21 day doses over an 8 month time period. The result was a 95 lb weight loss. I stopped 7 months ago and the weight has stayed off.

11/8/2013 2:21:31 AM

Reviewer: Ojg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used this to lose weight. My blood pressure rose to 198/115. I was under a physician's care! DO NO USE THIS DRUG.

4/7/2013 3:03:05 PM

Reviewer: CC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using HCG drops on a special diet plan. I have had no adverse side effects and have lost a lot of weight. I am feeling great!

9/17/2012 4:26:34 PM

Reviewer: Karulona, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began HCG injections for weight loss. I did lose weight. I also lost hair. I now have 5 large bald spots on my head. It was working for me as a weight loss aid. (I did 2 3 week rounds and loss 26 pounds).

9/15/2012 10:11:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
A little over 2 weeks ago, I weighed 226.6 lbs. My friend had used easy hcg for about 3 weeks and lost a very noticeable amount of weight. He gave me a 2/3 full bottle and told me that should last about 3 weeks. He also gave me the instructions, which I have followed almost completely, (I cheated a couple of times with a small amount of salty snacks). That being said, in 15 days I've gone from ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash