Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HCG.

6/10/2014 7:38:52 PM

Reviewer: seav, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took prescription HCG in 2-42 day doses and 2-21 day doses over an 8 month time period. The result was a 95 lb weight loss. I stopped 7 months ago and the weight has stayed off.

11/8/2013 2:21:31 AM

Reviewer: Ojg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used this to lose weight. My blood pressure rose to 198/115. I was under a physician's care! DO NO USE THIS DRUG.

4/7/2013 3:03:05 PM

Reviewer: CC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using HCG drops on a special diet plan. I have had no adverse side effects and have lost a lot of weight. I am feeling great!

9/17/2012 4:26:34 PM

Reviewer: Karulona, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began HCG injections for weight loss. I did lose weight. I also lost hair. I now have 5 large bald spots on my head. It was working for me as a weight loss aid. (I did 2 3 week rounds and loss 26 pounds).

9/15/2012 10:11:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
A little over 2 weeks ago, I weighed 226.6 lbs. My friend had used easy hcg for about 3 weeks and lost a very noticeable amount of weight. He gave me a 2/3 full bottle and told me that should last about 3 weeks. He also gave me the instructions, which I have followed almost completely, (I cheated a couple of times with a small amount of salty snacks). That being said, in 15 days I've gone from ... Show Full Comment