Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Robaxin Oral.

12/17/2009 4:30:21 PM

Reviewer: T-Bone, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know why people think this stuff works. In the middle of the night I woke up screaming in pain (30 year old man)- it was in my back. Later, it radiated from my back to around my right rib cage. It is constant, I cannot breath in fully, I'm in SO much pain. I'm so frustrated. I can BARELY move and need assistance walking. I started to take Robaxin for this and it doesn't eve ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2009 9:44:24 AM

Reviewer: NHjim, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this by a neurologist after a whiplash/concussion 2 1/2 months ago. I actually went to the neurologist due to concerns over my constant headaches and some issues with cognitive changes. This drug makes my already horrible headaches 300% worse. It seems to make me more foggy mentaly. Best of all it seems to have made my shoulders hurt even MORE. I'm happy to see this works for ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2009 7:28:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
9/29/2009 9:44:12 AM

Reviewer: Jo-C, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Robaxin 750mg/2 tabs every 4 hrs for back/muscle spasms. Wondering if I should wean myself off it. I do have blurred vision, poor balance & at time nausea also constipation. It is used w/Motrin 800mg for back pain.

8/20/2009 3:10:16 AM

Reviewer: becca, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking soma for quite some time and was taken off of it because my doc said it could become addictive.I understand however it is the ONLY muscle relaxer relaxer that actually works for me and nothing else helps!!!! what do I do?