Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Robaxin Oral.

2/5/2009 9:09:56 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After trying several different muscle relaxers, my doctor had me try this one. It has really helped the severe muscle spasms that I have in my back. I can work with no drowsiness. This med really works for me

12/21/2008 11:41:12 PM

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
11/8/2008 3:42:52 PM

Reviewer: beckylea_hotmama@yahoo.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a major back surgery and was having severe muscle spasms after. I could not get out of bed nor could I walk for long without having a muscle spasm. They had started to give me this medication and within two doses, I had seen a difference. I am glad they put me on it.

11/6/2008 12:24:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have degenerative disc disease and this medication helps. It does not make me drowsy like some other muscle relaxers. It isn't quite as dramatic in it's effect but the alternative is worse; like taking Flexeril and having to sleep! Skelaxin works about the same if not a little better but is really expensive so I am glad this much less expensive alternate works for me. This medication a ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2008 12:01:28 PM

Reviewer: NorthCarolina1988, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it works