Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clomid Oral.

2/7/2008 10:48:45 AM

Reviewer: Angie C, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 years old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years with no success. I was reluctant to start Clomid because I have PCOS and endometriosis and was worried that it would cause the problems to increase. I have had 2 surgeries already and facing a 3rd if I don't get pregnant. I now have been on Clomid 50 mg for the 3rd month- days 3-7 of cycle. I have had no su ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 10:24:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had not been ovulating for over a year since the birth of my first child. I was just prescribed Clomid, 50 mg, days 5-9 of my cycle in January. I just found out that I am pregnant! I had no side effects other than slight nausea. I could not be happier with the results!!

1/31/2008 4:16:02 PM

Reviewer: am2classy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS. I did a 3 month treatment at 50mg -I had no response, 3 months 100mg -no response, I am now being treated with 150mg and have had no results yet. The only side effect has been nausea.

1/28/2008 2:51:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been trying to get pregnant since October of '06, but was only having my period every 60 days or so. I told my gyno about my irregular periods so she prescribed me 50mg of Clomid on days 3-8 of my period. The first month I got my period after 26 days and had the worst cramps I'd ever had! This is my third day of taking Clomid and hopefully I get pregnant this month!

1/22/2008 12:55:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS, hypothyroid & I just turned 40. I feel like all the cards are against me. This is my second month on Clomid. The first month I had no side effects. This month, slightly dizzy, headache, shortness of breath. We'll see what God's will is.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture