Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clomid.

4/30/2014 11:26:25 AM

Reviewer: Saradiane, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Iam 23 my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Yesterday we got 3 positives and I had blood drawn this morning to confirm. This passed month was my 3rd round of chamoid at 150mg. We are sooo excited!!!!!! Hoping for twins!

3/27/2014 11:02:38 AM

Reviewer: 12356, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have endometriosis. My Dr. Seems sure that I will be pregnant within 6 months of taking this medication. All this medication does is produces the hormones we are lacking so we can ovulate. It does help regulate your period. I am on Month 3 Not pregnant yet, but it could be that my tubes are blocked (so the egg won't drop). Never the less, the reason for me to post this is because everyone ha ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2014 6:00:48 PM

Reviewer: Cassie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Hi I am 30 yrs old and have PCOS. I tried taking clomid in the past only for one cycle after that I decided to wait I got pregnant on my own about 5 months letter, however I had a ms at 8 weeks. Now I am trying the med again this is my first day I do not remember having any side effects the last time hopefully I wont this round either. I wish everyone luck and pray it works for me as well.

3/3/2014 6:55:49 PM

Reviewer: saradiane, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Iam 23 and my husband and I have been trying since may 2013. Last month was the first round of clomid 50 mgs days 3-7 of my cycle. Yesterday I started my period... first round failed. Wednesday I will start my second round of 100 mgs days 3-7 of my cycle. Praying it works this time! First round I experienced absolutely NO side effects either! hoping this goes as well and we get pregnant as a resul ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2014 2:44:59 PM

Reviewer: Manny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Started today lets hope it works :)

man rubbing painful knee