Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clomid.

1/28/2014 11:19:54 AM

Reviewer: saradiane, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Iam 23 years old with stage 3 endometriosis and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since may 2013. My doctor just put me on chlomid 50 mg days 3-7 of my cycle. Iam expecting to start my period any day now (If iam not yet even pregnant)Reading all of your reviews really makes me hopeful that we will get pregnant but not only with just one maybe twins!!! which is what we are hoping fo ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2014 2:44:52 PM

Reviewer: trying2003, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second cycle of clomid. My cycles are varied, but after my first month on clomid my period came like clock work. I am hoping this month will be the month!!! Good luck to all.

11/5/2013 2:13:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this medication twice with success.

5/19/2013 6:51:18 PM

Reviewer: Below twins , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My husband and I were having trouble conceiving and when we went to the doctor I was diagnosed with PCOS. He put me on clomid and on the first dose I was pregnant and with twins!!! My doctor had told us it could take up to 6 months. He thinks the reason we got pregnant so fast is because of our age we were both 22. Now I am happy to say we have 2 beautiful and happy children (a boy and a girl) and ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2013 11:47:16 AM

Reviewer: AnneMum, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this Clomid today I am so excited after reading all of your comments!! God Bless

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture