Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clomid.

1/22/2008 12:35:31 AM

Comment:
I'm currently being treated for unexplained infertility, and I've just completed my third month of Clomid. It made me incredibly moody. I finally had to be taken off of the med because of visual disturbances (increasingly blurred vision x2 days). Now I'm starting on Gonal-F. I'm hoping that works better for me.

1/21/2008 3:50:09 PM

Reviewer: joanie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
1st round of clomid 100mg did have hot flases, little bloated,sick in the morning,pain in the pelvic area. Had a TV ULTRA SOUND for development of follice eggs in the tubes.Still need to see the doctor 1 week from today.Hopefully we will get some good news..

1/20/2008 6:35:26 PM

Reviewer: sunny4utoo, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have Pcos... And the doctors told me it would be hard for me to get pregnant. Well, the first time I took Clomid I had no period and the doctor just told me I should take it with no period and to try and have sex 10 days after the pills ended... Well, I didn't get pregnant but, then the second time I took Provera to make me start my period and on days 5-9 I took the 5 Clomid Pills 50MG... We ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2008 9:45:22 PM

Reviewer: spoiledkimmie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second cycle. The medication is doing what it is suppose to do. But we are not pregant yet.

12/26/2007 1:42:07 AM

Reviewer: jswilkerson, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have PCOS. i have been trying to concieve for 2 years. im currently on my second dose of clomid. hoping it works the second time around. im praying that it works. i desperatly want a second child.