Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metoprolol tartrate Oral.

2/28/2009 10:26:34 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Lisinopril for my HBP when I had heart attack symptons, and a partially blocked carotid artery was found. Dr's put me on metoprolol 25mg 2x daily to help lower bp and heart rate even more, but after 1 wk I opted out with the cardiologist and primary care doctors consent. I was fatigued, very short of breath, wheezed with every breath, had frequent urination, and had to sit down to res ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2009 8:23:32 PM

Reviewer: vid, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
2/24/2009 4:59:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for over 1 wk and I hate it.They switched me 2 this b/c toprol is no longer available.I don't feel "here", very out of it.Constant headaches, fluttering in my chest,pain on the left side of my neck.As soon as I can I'm switching medicine.

2/20/2009 9:52:29 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication since a quadruple-by-pass surgery, sept. 2006, and as yet have found no problems. I see many people have experienced some bloating, gas and other discomfort, so I guess my system can tolerate this medication OK. No complaints.

2/20/2009 9:16:17 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second hbp medicine, first one made me feel like I had the flu all the time. Stayed on it a month symtoms got worse. Called Dr. TOLD her I wasn't going to take it any longer. She put me on this medicine been on it a week now. Gas, bloating BAD...diarea and tired... I'll give it a few more weeks but if the symptoms don't stop or get worse I'm going to call Dr. and ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee