Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metoprolol tartrate Oral.

7/20/2008 10:47:39 PM

Reviewer: Rose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this pill morning and evening with Captopril and it has not kept my blood pressure very much lower

7/16/2008 7:29:04 PM

Reviewer: Leroy, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started using this medication following quintuple bypass open heart surgery in 2005. I also use lisinopril. I was not happy with the results at first but experimented with the doseages until I came up with a regimine that worked for me. I have my own blood pressure monitor and used it twice daily to check results. I wouldn't recommend this method for evertone as this requires patience. I fin ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2008 9:56:40 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, 75 or over on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
Could this drug be causing my sodium level to drop below normal? Dizzyness, seizer like passing out spells nausia, low heart rate and dehydrationwhen the sodium drops.

7/2/2008 10:53:02 AM

Reviewer: Harri, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
This mediction has helped the high blood pressure. But I have a on going caugh along with sleepless nights. weight gain and mood changes (not like me)

6/28/2008 9:26:23 PM

Reviewer: GeogeM, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on the drug for several years. However, recently I have been getting dizzy after taking pill. I do better when I take it later in the day rather than early AM. My BP is not as stable as it was even thougb I am at a good weight and doing at least an hour of exercise daily. My has recently increased the doseage and that may account for the dizzyness.