Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metoprolol tartrate Oral.

9/23/2014 6:41:26 PM

Reviewer: dadene34, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this for few years and 3 DR. later I figured out this is all my problems and getting worse. Allthe side effects I have ! DR. blames it on something else.Now I know, Thank God for WebMD...I was ready to stop living it was so bad.

8/28/2014 11:02:27 PM

Reviewer: fastrock, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking since Nov 2013. Started because I thought I had was having a heart attack, went to ER. Admitted me and ran tests and blood tests every 2 hours. Made some changes to my meds including the addition of this med. I've had no side effects, but my BP has been helped. BP is has slowly reduced to normal. Some could be from my retirement, but my cholesterol levels have changed also ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2014 2:15:12 PM

Reviewer: planeguy, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 85 yr old in mostly good condition. But dr put me on 50 mg twice a day for a year now.Symptons slow to comw so its hard to say its drug.But I beleive it is. Symptons:high memory loss,pain in toes,blurred vision, urinate frequently,REAL loss of balance, fell 5 times, have to hold onto something stationary when walking, cant sit still,wake up every 2 hrs, I think the drug is responsible for mo ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2014 11:04:03 PM

Reviewer: Ellen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Rapid weight gain. Water retention.

8/2/2014 4:55:41 PM

Reviewer: nik, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
started off on the highest dose. found out later should not. side effects were I broke out all over my face and neck.Swelling of the ankles and blue toes when feet were cold ! doctor says it's not the medicine but side effects tell another story ...

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice