Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cimetidine oral.

1-5 of 5
5/17/2011 5:39:54 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking (2 tabs of 400 mg)this 2-3 mos ago after going thru several other similar meds including Zegerid, Prilosec, Nexium, Famitodine. Works best of them all for 4-5 hours after hs, then I take some calcium carb supplements. Also use raised pillow, eat early, watch what I eat, etc.

3/3/2010 2:51:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have acid reflux for many years. Tried this med for one night. Didn't take away my acid and would not let me sleep. Made my heart pound hard and fast. Not for me.

12/30/2008 10:07:57 PM

Reviewer: gayle T, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had acid reflux at night -for years when I sleep. breath it into my lungs. could not get air, burn . have taken nexeum and privacid (very expencive,8or $900for three mo.) not totaly efective. Dr. told me to try over counter walmart-Equate cimetidine 200mg. $6.97, 60tabs ( = Tagamet HB 200 ) Have not had a prob. for 9 months!

12/9/2008 9:48:43 AM

Reviewer: Denise, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Acid Reflux...I had been prescribed 600mg daily by my Dr about 3yrs ago and lost my insurance and could not afford anymore. I found this at CVS 200mg tablets and now I am back to my old self again.

7/12/2008 5:03:28 PM

Reviewer: clydm@etex.net, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked for me. I have no problems taking it. I have no side effects taking it. I take 2 tablets a day 400mg. each. I also take 2 20mg.omeprazole capsuls a day.

1-5 of 5

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.