Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lopid oral.

7/7/2008 11:14:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this about 1 1/2 months ago and just recently had my doctor switch me to something else. I was nauseated all the time and had constant, severe heartburn regardless of what I ate/drank. I stopped taking it to make sure the medication was the problem and felt 95% better in a few days.

7/6/2008 2:50:26 PM

Reviewer: patsysue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    This med. has caused me dizziness,muscle ache and most of all loss of memory to a short term. I am scared to use this again although I know I need it to bring down my trig's.

6/10/2008 7:28:38 PM

Reviewer: lulu88, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this medicine for 11 days and had to stop due to side effects. EXTREME irritability, fatigue and general aches were so bad that I would rather keep my high triglycerides than take this medicine. Most people can probably tolerate this drug but I could not. I eventually reduced my triglycerides through altering my diet. Reducing refined carbohydrates and adding oat bran, fresh grapefruits a ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2008 11:05:25 AM

Comment:
    I been taking Lopid for almost 3 yeears and know I have joint problems, I can hardly walk now , Andit's hard for me to work.

1/27/2008 6:07:12 PM

Reviewer: usmale, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken Lopid for one and 1/2 years now and it has worked very well for me. It lowered my triglycerides from 1079 to 170 (still a little high) and also lowered my overall cholesterol level from 242 to 180. The only thing about thisdrug is remembering to ltlake it 30 minutes before you eat!!! Am I getting old?