Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cipro Oral.

9/13/2009 8:04:33 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It took care of my infection pretty well. However, I have had horrible gas for the past week associated with dairy consumption, and the only thing I've done different this week is the medication. This made work quite embarrassing and my roommates are pretty grossed out with me.

8/31/2009 5:55:41 PM

Reviewer: shawbbi, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had recurrent bladder infections and have been prescribed both Levaquin and Cipro. Both have worked well but the cost of Levaquin is extremely high compared with Cipro Within two days of taking Cipro I see and improvement in my symptoms.

8/26/2009 9:13:01 AM

Reviewer: Too tired, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have neurogenic bladder and along with normal restroom use, I also have to catherize twice a day since January 2000. So infections and irritation is just part of my life. After three and a half years of no medication usage, I used Cipro for the 1st time a month ago for 7 days. Infection seemed to ease but irritation did not. I have began my second round due to infection being back and after thre ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2009 12:03:40 PM

Reviewer: Frank Dastoli, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Cipro for a potential urinary infection,for 14 days. after 11 days my achilles tendon became swollen.My doctor concurred that it was a side reaction to Cipro.It's 35 days and it still has affected my walking and balance.Does any one know when this side affect will go away?

8/24/2009 9:19:51 PM

Reviewer: larel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on the 4th day of a 5-day course of 250 mg. twice per day. UTI pain was gone the first day. I cannot believe the side effects: dizziness on the first day, along with headache, nausea, unbelievable fatigue, horrible taste in my mouth, and I don't feel like myself: I cannot think clearly. I cannot wait to feel healthy again. I feel like I'm taking poison each time I take this pill. ... Show Full Comment