Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cipro Oral.

3/20/2010 8:05:19 PM

Reviewer: jean, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I have a urinary tract infection it works with practically the very first pill.

2/12/2010 8:40:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken this drug several times in the past 20 years with great results. This time I am experiencing stomach ache, headache, nausea and fever/chills sensation. These side effects have grown with each day starting with day four. I have one day left and I am thinking of stopping.

2/11/2010 4:11:44 PM

Reviewer: Deb3y, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Cleared up my symptoms within three days, but I feel vaguely sick, as though I'm coming down with the flu. I have a cold sore on my lip; I'm tired all the time, and teary. I just want to sleep. It seems to be a very effective drug, but it has certainly taken me out of action for the last couple of days.

1/27/2010 3:57:14 PM

Reviewer: rytw44, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my third day. Have taken with and w/o food and no nausea. Hasn't made me feel any different yet. Still have burning and slight pain in lower abdomen. I am sluggish but I was like that before. Will see.

12/13/2009 6:01:14 PM

Reviewer: deb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
horrible! can't believe they prescribe this, many symtoms- you name- had to quit after I forced myself to take all of 4 days out of ten- and my doc was suprised at reactions- what the heck! read the 3 page insert. wish I'd never taken it, and hope I don't have any long term effects from it.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture