Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cipro oral.

7/28/2010 8:35:09 PM

Reviewer: mmd0202, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I think the side effects are horrible. I vomited after taking this med. I am on day one and will not continue if this happens again.

7/20/2010 8:42:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    As others have reported, the drug eliminated my UTI after a couple of days, but was itself the cause of severe headaches, nausea and fatigue that were just as debilitating as the infection. I had to discontinue after 6 days and would hesitate to take Cipro again unless there is no alternative.

7/20/2010 12:23:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Over the years I have taken this drug on and off for pockets in my intestines (divertic.) recently I took it for a UTI. I know have permenent damage to my achilles tendon, I can hardly walk. My whole body aches, I have not been able to sleep. Nightmares. Muscle cramping, twitching and also noticed problems with eyesight. I developed a strange rash. I don't have insurance so I will do my be ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2010 4:31:56 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this for recurring UTI's, which I get at least once / year. I have been taking this when needed for about 10 years. I have never had any bad side effects. The only bad thing, is that I worry about building resistance, as I have already had to up the does from 250 to 500. I take 2x/day for 3 days.

7/12/2010 1:46:08 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Day One: worst headache of my life and sevre side cramping. Day Two: Jitters, vomitting, sweating, headache, fatigue. Day Three: headache, stomach cramps, fatigue, sweats. Through out all of this I have been extremely emotional which I am usually not. This is a horrible medicine. I am not even to day 4 or 5. I do not look foward to the next 2 days. I feel worse on this medicine than I did with the ... Show Full Comment