Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cipro oral.

1/4/2009 1:29:23 PM

Reviewer: monimoni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was nervous about taking this med because of all the side effects. Day 2 i had the worst migraine of my life! and I get frequent migranes. It's now day 4 and my legs have cramped up so bad it feels like they are locked. My kidney infection pain is gone but I rather have my back hurt then this leg and head pain.

11/28/2008 9:35:24 PM

Reviewer: merrynun, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I eat a lot of dairy products – yogurt, cheese, soy milk fortified with calcium. The process of taking the RX 2 hours before eating dairy products or taking vitamins was very difficult for me. And worst was timing 6 hours after eating the dairy products or taking vitamins. I also found this RX to be difficult on my stomach. I would appreciate something different if I haveneed of an timing 6 ho ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2008 2:17:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Has treated my UTI already but will finish the last 3 days. The first 3 days of taking medication was fine. Today is the 4 day and i have dizziness, my eye twitches, nausea and body feels weak.

9/19/2008 5:39:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Cipro for a Urinary Tract Infection. I have never had an antibiotic make me so miserable. I've been nothing but very nauseous and dizzy for the past two days. I'm confident that it'll get rid of my infection, but I'm not thrilled that I get to spend the next 3 days feeling sick to my stomach.

7/17/2008 3:17:25 PM

Comment:
IM A QUADRAPALEGIC..it has destroid my life. i've took 7-14 pills for uti about 12 times. i've had every symptom..Please beware your next pill could be a grenade.also tendon rupture..